Wellness at Work
Companies are choosing to improve workplace wellbeing with massage and complementary therapies for a variety of reasons. The benefits of reducing stress and improving morale are increasingly well known. Reflexology and massage are inexpensive and convenient ways for a company to invest in their employees’ wellbeing.
Blue Sky Wellness at Work sessions have been used as part of:
- Workplace stress management strategy
- Employee away days
- Company Wellness weeks
- Regular company benefit /employee perk
- World Mental Health Day (October)
- Mental Health Awareness Week (May)
- National Stress Awareness Day (November)
- Exhibition Stand offering
- Events and Conferences
How it works
- Let us know how many employees would like to receive a treatment
- We will co-ordinate the necessary number of therapists
- We can provide just 1 therapist or as many as you require
- Look at the treatments offered and choose which ones you would like to offer your employees
- An effective treatment can be given in 15, 20 or 30 minute sessions
Blue Sky Wellness:
- Can provide an online booking tool where employees choose a time slot and treatment in advance of the day
- Can co-ordinate with your Facilities Manager or offsite event venue as required
- Can provide treatments as part of a regular monthly offering or simply a one off day
- Will ask all individuals receiving a treatment to complete a short online health consultation form prior to the treatment
- Will provide a risk assessment for all new premises visited
- Has Public Liability and Malpractice insurance
All therapists are qualified and fully insured. Copies of the therapist’s public liability documents can be sent in advance as requested.
Choose an option that suits you, for example:
- Therapists paid for by the company
- Sessions part subsidised by the company
- Sessions paid for by the employee
- Gift vouchers purchased by the company and given to employees as part of a recognition and reward programme
- Company pays Blue Sky Wellness direct and asks it’s employees to make a donation to their nominated company charity.
Where therapists are paid for by the company, therapists are charged by the hour. Minimum booking time per therapist is 5 hours.
Where sessions are paid for by the employee, the company agrees to cover the costs of any no-shows.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What do we need
We simply need a room with a space approx. 3m x 2m per therapist. Multiple therapists can work in the same room.
Treatments are carried out in a reclining chair, upright chair or forward facing massage chair depending on your choice of treatments. All chairs are provided by the Blue Sky Wellness therapists.
Areas covered include Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, London and Oxfordshire.